I love myself a good pizza. I love stuff crust pizza. But I will always save room for a cinnamon roll. There is nothing like a yummy, warm, gooey cinnamon roll. When you shape it into a heart and share with your loved ones you can’t go wrong.
2 and 1/2 cups unbleached bread flour
2 Tbsp sugar (can use honey, brown sugar or any sweetener 1:1)
1/2 tsp salt
1 Tbsp SAF-instant premium yeast – Found in Homemade the Pizza Bundle
1 tsp Liquid Soy Lecithin – Found in the Homemade Pizza Bundle
1 cup hot/warm water
6-7 individual mozzerella string cheeses
2 cups Mozzerella cheese
1/2 3.5 oz package of pepperoni
1 8 oz can of tomato sause
1 tsp Shirley J, Pizza & Past Seasoning Mix – Found in the Homemade Pizza Bundle.
1 tsp Garlic Salt
2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Mix Dry ingredients. (yeast is a dry ingredient)
Make 1 dimple in dry ingredients with tsp. Squeeze the lecithin into the bottom of the dimple about the size of a quarter.
Add water slowly, add 3/4 cups and then the remaining 1/4 cup. Mix for 1 minute and check consistency. The dough should be sticky and pull itself off bowl.
Mix/knead in mixer on medium setting for 5 minutes or knead for 5 minutes by hand.
Spray counter and hands with cooking spray and knead for a few seconds to form smooth ball.
Roll dough into a 15-in. diameter circle. Place on a pizza stone or a cookie sheet.
Cut string cheese in half length wise and line the outside of the circle so the dough can still be folded over the cheese stick.
Fold the dough over the outside ring of cheese and make sure the dough is pressed or pinched on the inside so the dough doesn’t unfold.
To make a heart shape, push the top down into itself and then pinch the bottom to a point.
In a seperate bowl – mix the tomato sause and the Fast Easy Bread – Pizza & Pasta Seasoning Mix
Pour the mixed pizza sauce in the middle of the pizza dough and rotate the pan to spread the dough evenly.
Spread pepperoni on the sauce as desired.
Cover peperoni and sauce with mozzerella cheese.
Pour olive oil and garlic salt into a small bowl and mix together to form a semi-paste.
Spread the semi-paste on the crust using a silicon brush.
Bake at 415 for 25 minutes.
Remove to cooling rack for 5 minutes, slice, and enjoy!
5 cups unbleached bread flour
¼ cup sugar (can use honey, brown sugar or any sweetener 1:1)
1 tsp salt
2 Tbsp SAF-instant premium yeast – Found in the Homemade Bread Bundle
2 tsp Liquid Soy Lecithin – Found in the Homemade Bread Bundle
(Do not measure, just easy squeezy quarter size squirts)
2 cups hot/warm water
*** add 1 3/4 cups and then add 1/4 slowly if necessary ***
4 Tbsp. Melted Butter
2 Tbsp. Cinnamon
1 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 cup butter (softened)
3 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
3 Tbsp. milk/cream
1. Mix Dry ingredients. (yeast is a dry ingredient)
2. Make 2 dimples in dry ingredients with tsp. Squeeze the Soy Lecithin into the bottom of the dimples about the size of a quarter. Add water slowly, start by adding 1 3/4 cups and then the remaining 1/4 cup. Mix for 1 minute and check consistency. The dough mixture should be sticky and pull itself off bowl.
3. Mix/knead in mixer on medium setting for 5 minutes or knead for 5 minutes by hand.
4. Spray counter and hands with cooking spray and knead for a few seconds to form smooth ball.
5. Do not cut dough in half if you want to make a Super large batch. (A super batch will fill a large lipped cookie sheet and half a batch will fill a 9×13 cake pan)
6. Spray counter and roll out dough to 12×24 inch rectangle, dough should be about 1/4 inch thick.
7. Coat rolled out rectangle of dough with melted butter and shake cinnamon to cover, then spread brown sugar all over, be sure to get cinnamon mixed in and all the way to the edge.
8. Roll up rectangle and then cut rolls 1 inch thick with cinnamon dental floss, you can use a sharp knife but dental floss is so much easier.
Now unroll each cut cinnamon roll and re-roll from both ends and pinch the bottom to make a point.
9. Spray cookie sheet and place rolls close together.
10. Cover with a dry dish towel and let rise for 15 min.
11. Bake at 350 for 15 min
12. Remove from oven and while rolls are cooling, mix frosting.
13. Mix softened butter and vanilla and slowly add powdered sugar and a little cream until all the sugar and cream is mixed.
14. Frost and Enjoy!