I got the chance to make Fast Easy Monkey Bread for Oprah. She came to town for a screening of Red Tails. This film is based on True Events that happened during World War II involving the Tuskegee Airmen. I was honored to make homemade Monkey Bread for the cast of the film and all the production people that came in and out of the green room. The monkey Bread is on the table right behind Oprah and the actors. Elijah Kelley was my favorite actor to meet. He brought some of his friends and they were so excited to see their friend on the big screen. Oprah smelled delicous and is taller then I thought she was. The movie comes out January 20th 2012. And the screening was filmed by Oprah’s crew for the new show by Oprah, called Oprah the Next Chapter on OWN. Exciting things are happening with Fast Easy Bread check back in a few days we have a big announcement.
Become a Follower
- Hit the Easy Button and make a Fast Easy Bread Pizza!
- Fast Easy Bread and the fight against Hunger!
- Hunger Games and Fast Easy Bread Father Daughter Date
- The Hunger Games Inspires Katniss Bread Braid for the Hungry
- The Hunger Games: Introducing the “Tributes” of Keller High School to Fast Easy Bread!